BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please contact the director in the field of your interest. ⇒ Click here
First-time users are requested to visit USER GUIDE ⇒ Click here
A CINTS myPage account is required to use this service.
*If you are using Hands-on-access fab (coin laundry), only the representative person needs to register.
If you are using CINTS for the first time
- If you do not have an account, please access CINTS myPage and register (sign up) as a user.
- User registration requires a personal email address.
- Please do not register using a shared address, mailing list, or representative address.
If you have a CINTS applicant number (if you have already registered on the old HP)
- If you have used CINTS before, you can transfer your user information from the old HP (http://cints-tohoku.jp/).
- Please access CINTS myPage and update your user information.
- To update your user information, you will need your “CINTS applicant number or (old HP) login ID” and “registered e-mail address.
- If you would like to confirm the above information, please contact the Secretariat.
Please login to CINTS myPage and register a “New Proposal”.
CINTS myPage is currently only available in Japanese. If you need any support in using this service, please contact the secretariat office.
- If you have forgotten your account information (username and password), you can reset them from myPage.
- Your registered e-mail address is required. If your e-mail address changes, please contact the secretariat office.
- Proposals must be submitted each fiscal year. Before submitting a proposal, please discuss the technical details of the proposal with your faculty advisor and confirm financial resources.
- Please select “Microstructural Characterization” if you will be using equipment at the Institute for Materials Research, or “Nanofabrication (MEMS)” if you will be using equipment at the Nishizawa Center.
If you are applying in the “Microstructural Characterization” area
- If you have already decided on the equipment to be used, please contact the person in charge in advance.
- If the equipment to be used has not been decided, or if this is a general consultation, please indicate so on the application form.
- For inquiries about “Microstructural Characterization” , please contact us at MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.